Monday, August 21, 2006

Aaron Casey

February 15, 2005 at 5:43 pm Aaron Casey Caballero was added to our family. He really takes after his paternal grandfather's side of the family. He was 7 lbs 14 ozs and 20 inches long. He didn't give his mommy a hard time and I am very thankful! The hardest part was waiting for my mom to get here from PA because I wanted her to be there. I could have had him 2 hours sooner! Wilmer was very sick and didn't have much energy although he was there the whole time with me. Grandma Burrows, Dad, Mom, Wilmer, and Stacey were all in the room with me for the birth. I went in around 10am with very mild contractions. We were expecting to come back home but I was already halfway dilated. So, everything moved very quickly and I spent most of my time in the jacuzi. The jets really helped with my back pain. That is the only pain I really remember because I couldn't ease it and someone had to keep a lot of pressure on it for me. We are very proud of our first son and completely amazed at the miracle God has given us.

No comments: