Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Update

This baby has given us more "grief" than the other 2. Aaron was the easiest pregnancy and absolutely no problems or extra ultrasounds or anything. He came 2 weeks early so nicely and easily. Tyler was fine except for moving all the time, until the end. Then he decided he was a tumbler and began to turn somersaults in my belly about 4 weeks before he was due. Every week I was in for an ultrasound and they were concerned about him being born breech because he would not stay head down. They ended up inducing me with him and everything went fine.

Now this baby... early on I had the placenta bleeding and the midnight trip to the ER for that. Since the first moment I felt it move, it hasn't stopped. I think it moves the majority of the time so I am afraid it will not be a good sleeper!! It can't just relax. But I was happy that it was head down...until last week at the dr appt. 37 weeks and it decided to turn around and stand up. So Monday we had to go to the hospital to get it checked again and a possible "version", which is where they attempt to turn the baby back down. Thank God, it turned by itself so we could go home. However, how I have to wear a binder which is just a wide elastic "belt" around the upper part of my belly. It is SO comfortable .. oh just kidding. Actually it makes it hard to breathe, eat, sleep, oh but I should be used to that by now with this kid! So now I have another reason that I am praying this baby comes very soon! I have 2 weeks left but am willing to go anytime! Check back in for the BIG news and pics which we will get up as soon as we can after the event!

No comments: