Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wrestling Show

Wrestling


On May 17th we went down to PA to visit my family as well as to watch Cody and Stacey in a wrestling match. Melisa watched the boys so they had their first sleepover with Emily and Hannah. Wilmer and I went with my parents, David and one of his friends to the wrestling match. It was ... interesting. I prefer to watch Cody and Stacey wrestle- not really the others! =) If you click on the pic above you can see more pictures and videos of it. Ok you will notice there are more pics of these really really big black guys! Um yeah they were quite funny actually to watch...until one of them became close and personal. You will see a pic of the backend of one of them. That is because he came up into the bleachers chasing another wrestler and was wrestling right there! I thought he was going to fall on me and he weighed at least 400 pounds! I was crawling in Wilmer's lap trying to get away from them. Not onlt that but they stunk and were all sweaty! Then to top it off- suddenly I felt wet drops all on my face and arms! Ok to back up a little- in the ring this guy had been spitting up in the air- like that's cool I guess! So when I felt all this wet, you know what I thought it was. My dad said they broke a water bottle over each other's head and I hope and pray that it was it was!! Anyway, then we watched Cody in his match with 2 other guys. Then we watched Stacey in her match with another girl. Both of them lost but they both did very well. It was actually quite interesting to watch. I think next time I will bring Aaron and Emily. They will like watching I think. So enjoy watching the videos!

No comments: